Friday, June 15, 2007

Thanks. Really. I Mean It.

It’s been a while since the last update here at Casa de Freedonian. I’ve had a few other writing projects going on. And as much as I love blogging, the time involved in reading the blogs of my brilliant friends, researching, and writing something of my own takes substantial time.

When I’m blogging at my peak, my other writing projects get a page written on them if I’m having a good day. When I’m not blogging, I turn in, on average, 6-8 pages per day. One day last week, I set a new personal best by writing a whopping thirteen pages in one day, a feat I’ll not likely be able to repeat soon.

For all those who have missed my daily musings, all who have waited patiently, and all who have come back to read again, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I won’t promise that there will be no further interruptions. But I do promise that they will not be as long.

Thank you,
Rick

3 comments:

Blinders Off said...

Happy to know all is well with you. I read a comment you are working on a novel, I am looking forward to read it.

As President of a book club, I have local authors as our guest to promote and sell their books to the book club members and guest who come out to hear the authors. You definitely have an open invitation once you finish your book.

Dwight Fryer, author of "The Legend of Quito Road" will be our guest in November

PeskyFly said...

Glad you're back. I was worried.

Anonymous said...

quantity does not equal quality...